Today was my first Easter as a married woman, living in Ohio, and being away from my family in IL. This is me in my Easter outfit today at 22 weeks pregnant!
Anthony and I went to church this morning. After sacrament meeting we took the time to watch "The Testament" and "The Restoration" (both fantastic movies!) before Anthony had to go to work. I took a nap and then called my family. I miss them so much! I have been feeling very homesick today...probably because of the holiday. Grandma and Gramps were at my parents' house. I was able to talk to most of my family which did help a little bit. Then I went over to my in-laws house for Easter dinner. We ate and played the new "Life: Twists and Turns" game. It was nice to have Easter dinner with family. I just can't wait for Anthony to get home at about 10:45.
I can't wait to see my family. If we can get the money together we will be going out for a visit in June! At which time I will be having a baby shower out there!
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter and focused on the true meaning of it!