Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding Fever!

As I look back on the last year, I realize just how strong the wedding fever truly is! It all started this last July with Ryan and Jordan's wedding. I didn't realize then what the chain effect would be, but it has been incredible. In September, Ryan and Melissa came back to Illinois and renewed their vows (they eloped the first time.) December was when Angie got married. In January, I got engaged to my wonderful husband. February brought Jamie and Sarah's weddings. May brought my wedding, Adam's, and JHouse's. June brought Becky's wedding and Laura and Brian's wedding. Last weekend was Kasey and Danny's wedding and July 5th is Jessica and Andrew's wedding. I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful season! There was a time in my life when I wasn't sure if I would be a part of the newlywed club, but my Heavenly Father has blessed me with my new husband! I have never been happier and I hope that the other people newly inducted into this club feel the same! Congrats everyone and I pray that those that are still waiting to find that special someone will soon!